PDA

View Full Version : Dinner Date Suggestions

honeybear
02-26-2013, 09:41 AM
So, any suggestion on where Hubby and I can go for a Dinner Date. I have been to the Yahtsman Steakhouse and I like it there, but I was looking for something different.

Belle of the Ball 051411
02-26-2013, 10:12 AM
Narcoossee's or Victoria & Albert's at the GF!

MOJoe
02-26-2013, 10:40 AM
BlueZoo at the Dolphin is nice for an adult dinner date.

SBETigg
02-26-2013, 10:56 AM
Victoria and Albert's
Monsieur Paul
Citricos
Narcoossee's
Flying Fish
Jiko

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-26-2013, 11:12 AM
Victoria and Albert's
Monsieur Paul
Citricos
Narcoossee's
Flying Fish
Jiko

:ditto:

Hammer
02-26-2013, 11:27 AM
It depends on a few things. Are you staying on-site? If so, do you have a car or will you be taking a cab?

My favorites-
Narcoossee's
Bluezoo
Citrico's
California Grill (will see if it stays there after the rehab)
Artist Point
Jiko
Il Mulino

If you need something a little less expensive, I suggest-
San Angel Inn
La Hacienda
Chefs de France
Tutto Gusto
The Wave
Kouzzina

BelleBeauty
02-26-2013, 01:37 PM
Kouzzina was definitely the bast match of food, service and atmosphere for us the last time we went to WDW. Not expensive/ fine dining, but definitely still a lovely date.

honeybear
02-26-2013, 03:54 PM
WOW! Lot's to choose from. Yes we will be staying on Property and Yes we will have a car.

Quadstriker
02-26-2013, 04:35 PM
Narcoossee's or Flying Fish.

Anthony007
02-26-2013, 05:11 PM
Jiko or Narcoossee's

Crow
02-26-2013, 11:25 PM
CG or AP are my favs

crazygoalie39
02-27-2013, 01:23 AM
Certain restaurants in the parks could have a romantic atmosphere, like Le Cellier, Tutto Italia, Brown Derby, etc., but the loud families/kids seem to detract from that, so I would go with a resort restaurant. Obviously the best option would be V&A, but if that's not possible, I'd say the best choices would be Artist Point, Narcoossee's, Flying Fish, or bluezoo.

BrerGnat
02-27-2013, 08:14 AM
Blue Zoo. At the Dolphin. Best restaurant I've been to on WDW property. Hands down. Great place for a date. :thumbsup:

Hammer
02-27-2013, 12:18 PM
WOW! Lot's to choose from. Yes we will be staying on Property and Yes we will have a car.

Great! Please note that if you choose Bluezoo or Il Mulino there is a charge to park your car at the Swan and Dolphin complex, even for self parking. If you choose either of these restaurants, I would suggest using a cab unless you are staying at BC/YC or Boardwalk, then just walk.

If you want a more quiet dinner, where you and your DH can have adult conversation, I would not suggest going to Flying Fish, Bluezoo, or Kouzzina (CA Grill as well, but it is closed right now). I find those restaurants are a bit noisy, though the food is good. Jiko, Citricos and Artist Point are very quiet restaurants, if that matters.

Look at the menus on Disney's website (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/) and see which cuisine would appeal to you and your husband.

ThanxForNoticin
02-27-2013, 12:23 PM
Just repeating what many have said, but our choices (in order) would be Narcoossee's, California Grill, BlueZoo, and Citrico's. We've experienced and enjoyed all these places. Have a terrific evening, wherever you choose!

honeybear
02-27-2013, 02:24 PM
Wow! It looks like the top contenders are Blue Zoo (First time I have even heard of this place) Narcoosee's, and Citrico's. I totally understand that we are in Disney and there will not be a totally quiet place, but we just wanted to take advantage of some couple time. I will look at the menus as suggested and make a final decision. We have to make our ressies soon.

k10
03-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Narcoossee's or Victoria & Albert's at the GF!

I will second Narcoosee's. We went on our honeymoon in January. We felt really fancy and special. They gave us a super cute menu keepsake that had Ariel & Prince Eric.

...and the food is wicked good.

honeybear
03-02-2013, 04:32 AM
And the winner is....Narcoosee's. Our ressies have been made. Thanks guys for all the suggestions. It was very helpful in my decison making.

Disnini
03-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Artist Point (our favorite for a date night)

Note: Bluezoo and Il Mulino will give you a voucher for free parking.