PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Booking Dining Online

VWL Mom
02-26-2013, 06:34 AM
Today was 180 for our August trip. I was able to book the first day but cannot book anything else. I've tried going every link under "my disney experience" and under "book dining" and it keeps giving me a red exclamation point saying there is a problem. Luckily we're not looking for any hard to get places for that trip but what am I doing wrong????:confused:

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-26-2013, 07:39 AM
You probably aren't doing anything wrong at all - the new site has a few issues!

I couldn't get it to work on the new site either, I finally used FireFox and if I went to disneyparks.ca, it took me to the old site, where I was able to book all of my dining.

I know of a lot of people who've had to call for ADR's this time around, since the site just wouldn't work for them.

VWL Mom
02-26-2013, 07:49 AM
When I made my ADRs for June I had to call for the +10 because it was just rolling out. Two months later I just thought it might work, silly me.

I just tried Firefox, disneyparks.ca as you suggested but I can't find dining there. If I click wdw it takes me to the new site.

BuddyL4
02-26-2013, 08:12 AM
I kept getting "server busy" from 6:00am until I finally gave in and called at 7:00am. Got all my adr's in:party:. Grandson is going to love his first trip to see the mouse:thumbsup:

emerzmom
02-26-2013, 09:03 AM
The new website is a pain. Good luck!
:tink:
Julie