PDA

View Full Version : How good is MK view

Gayle
02-25-2013, 02:14 PM
How good is the MK view from BLT. Just booked theme park view at BLT:mickey: This will be the first trip to disney with our three grandchildren. Will arrive Jan, 3, 2014. Hoping the christmas decorations will still be up for them to admire.:D

VWL Mom
02-25-2013, 02:30 PM
It all depends on the room. We had a MK room on the 5th floor that had a view only if you leaned over the balcony, just terrible. We actually had a lake view the year prior which had a better MK view. They were supposed to reallocate the rooms this year so MK views were just that so hpefu you'll be fine.

disneymom15
02-25-2013, 04:43 PM
We had a great view last Dec. Sorry, don't remember the room number.

greengeen
02-25-2013, 08:49 PM
The funny thing about MK view at BLT is that it's also parking lot view - the resort parking lot is between BLT and MK. So except during fireworks, it's not really a great view; and during the fireworks, a lot of car alarms are going off in the parking lot, which I find distracting. I actually prefer the lake view, myself!

Pirate Granny
02-25-2013, 09:11 PM
We've been twice...first 2 bedroom but it was the last room going toward the contemp...second time, studio w/ perfect view...both 11th floor..both TP View, and we were happy...trying again this May....Xmas decorations at BLT aren't the greatest.