PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Latte or Frozen Coffee??

CuteAsMinnie
02-24-2013, 11:04 PM
When we return to WDW this summer, I will really, truly miss the Frozen Latte at Main Street Bakery :(

Is there ANYWHERE in WDW to get something similar??

(Please don't suggest a Starbucks Frapp)

Thanks!

VWL Mom
02-25-2013, 06:23 AM
Last summer the coffee stand outside the ToT gift shop at DHS has frozen lattes that were quite good. I think I saw them at the coffee card behind Mouse Gears in Epcot too.

ANG
02-25-2013, 11:27 AM
(Please don't suggest a Starbucks Frapp)

This made me literally laugh out loud. I didn't realize the Bakery had frozen coffees before. Dang, guess I missed that boat!

Doesn't the Tipsy Duck in Epcot have frozen coffee?

Hammer
02-25-2013, 12:57 PM
Wow, such dislike for Starbucks frapp :). I like my light java chip!

I think you will be able to get good frozen coffees, lattes, etc at any coffee carts which are run by Joffery's, such as the cart by ToT.

JerseyDad
02-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Wow, such dislike for Starbucks frapp :).

...might be because it starts out with lousy coffee? ;)

CuteAsMinnie
02-25-2013, 04:35 PM
Wow, such dislike for Starbucks frapp :). I like my light java chip!

I think you will be able to get good frozen coffees, lattes, etc at any coffee carts which are run by Joffery's, such as the cart by ToT.

...might be because it starts out with lousy coffee? ;)

And I even said please! :D

I think the carts sell iced but not frozen...

There was a stand in EPCOT near U of Energy that had frozen capp But the Main Street Bakery Frozen Latte was different. Ill have to look into the Tipsy Duck!

CuteAsMinnie
02-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Last summer the coffee stand outside the ToT gift shop at DHS has frozen lattes that were quite good. I think I saw them at the coffee card behind Mouse Gears in Epcot too.

Really?!?!?! Hmmmm

:D

DizMagic
03-01-2013, 09:08 AM
CuteAsMinnie, I know the one you're talking about. It's the BEST!! It's my favorite treat at the World -- the Dole Whip is a close second, but this has been my favorite. I'll miss it too. If you find it in another location please let me know.

Auroring Good Time
03-02-2013, 03:36 PM
Try a Chai Freeze at the Royal Andapeur Tea hut in Animal Kingdom. I have also had iced lattes in Epcot near Test Track.

AvonleaCF
03-06-2013, 02:31 PM
Assuming they're still there, I've always loved the frozen mochas you can get at the Writer's Stop at Hollywood Studios.