PDA

View Full Version : Parking for Atlantic Dance Hall

kms1066heb
02-23-2013, 04:52 PM
I am attending the D23 Fanniversary event on 3/8 at the Atlantic Dance Hall but I don't know where to park. Whenever I have gone to the Boardwalk area, I've usually used the International Gateway at EPCOT or Disney transportation from my on property hotel. I realize that I could park at DTD and take the boat transportation to the Boardwalk area, but I'm not sure it will get me there by 9:00 am. Is there designated parking for the Boardwalk area? Looking at a Google map, I couldn't tell if the parking was for the hotels or for the Boardwalk entertainment district.

:confused: Any suggestions?

Thanks,

jillluvsdisney
02-23-2013, 06:34 PM
The boat from DTD does NOT go to the Boardwalk area.It goes to Old Key West and the Port Orleans resorts.

The boardwalk will valet your car for you for 10 bucks. I've always found parking to be very difficult at the Boardwalk when I've tried to self park.

Main Street Jim
02-23-2013, 09:51 PM
Park in the Boardwalk guest parking lot; let the gate guard know you are visiting the Boardwalk area. If you are already staying on Disney property at another resort, they shouldn't give you too much hassle.