PDA

View Full Version : Girl's Trip

Belle of the Ball 051411
02-22-2013, 11:17 AM
My bff and I just booked a girl's trip for April 21st - 25th. We're so excited! My friend hasn't been to WDW since she was 7 years old. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to reintroducing her to the world! :mickey:

Karen at Magical Journeys made our reservations at the Yacht Club. We bought our plane tickets 2 nights ago for $204 on Delta!! DH and I always drive to FL because he has a fear of flying, so this will be my first time using Magical Express.

I just made a few dining reservations:

Teppan Edo (Lunch)
'Ohana (Dinner)
Chefs de France (Dinner)

Any other suggestions to make our girl's trip memorable?! We may try and eat lunch at Be Our Guest (depending if we want to wait in line).

I love the GF but I'm really looking forward to trying the Yacht Club and being so close to Epcot.

faline
02-22-2013, 11:34 AM
This will be like a first trip for your friend as it has been so long since her last visit.

Be sure to get her input into what it is she would like to do so you can include those plans.

Have you thought about a spa experience?

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-22-2013, 02:53 PM
Sounds so fun, congratulations

Belle of the Ball 051411
02-22-2013, 02:57 PM
Thanks! My friend really likes thrill rides (as do I) and she is really interested in the World Showcase. Other than that she hasn't mentioned anything in particular. Maybe we can get pedi's at the spa at the Dolphin?!

emerzmom
02-22-2013, 04:06 PM
Have tea one afternoon at the Garden View Tea Room at GF. My DD and I love this and it can be a fun "girl" thing to do :mickey:
I hope you have a great trip!
:tink:
Julie

Belle of the Ball 051411
02-22-2013, 06:31 PM
Have tea one afternoon at the Garden View Tea Room at GF. My DD and I love this and it can be a fun "girl" thing to do :mickey:
I hope you have a great trip!
:tink:
Julie

Oooh, I love this idea!!!

Jeri Lynn
02-23-2013, 09:05 AM
My sister and I do a girls trip every year, sometimes other friends come too.

ENJOY! They are the best trips~!

FenwayGirl
02-27-2013, 08:26 AM
Definately do the tea! My sister and I always do that on our bi-annual trips. Nice relaxing afternoon thing to do. Also, try one of the spas!

WDW-Deano-Beast
03-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Considering your staying at the Yacht Club try out Jelly Rolls Dueling piano bar at the Boardwalk for some night time entertainment. A short walk and lots of fun!

Belle of the Ball 051411
03-08-2013, 10:00 AM
Considering your staying at the Yacht Club try out Jelly Rolls Dueling piano bar at the Boardwalk for some night time entertainment. A short walk and lots of fun! Another great idea! Thank you!