PDA

View Full Version : November

Jeri Lynn
02-21-2013, 01:43 PM
Hi,
We are considering an early November trip. We've only been there once during this time so I really am not a good judge of crowds.

We are thinking November 1st - Friday or Saturday November 9th (leaving Saturday). Veteran's Day is the 11th.

Any opinions or thoughts??

Thanks!

VWL Mom
02-21-2013, 03:54 PM
The first week of November, crowds are in the moderate range and very tolerable. Weekends are busy at Epcot because it is the end of the F&W festival. Many NJ schools are closed for teachers' convention (Nov 7&8) and many take advantage of the whole week.

Jeri Lynn
02-21-2013, 05:28 PM
Hmmm....what do you think about November 9th (my birthday) to the 16th.

We are actually pretty flexible with the dates. We went in October last year and decided we'd like to go for the Christmas decorations this year, but instead of going after Thanksgiving, which we've done many times we were thinking beginning of November.

KathyMO
02-21-2013, 08:15 PM
Our anniversary is on Nov. 9th. We have gone to Disney World the week of our anniversary several times in the last few years. The weather and crowds have been great.

Jeri Lynn
02-22-2013, 07:50 AM
Thank you Kathy!

JerseyDad
02-23-2013, 09:40 PM
...for many years our "go to WDW" time was the last 2 or 3 days in Oct thru the 1st week of November (the previously cited "Jersey Week") ...and the crowds are SO much lower than summer peak or spring break time. That's the reason we kept returning at that time....and, we could also catch the last week of the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot. It's really a great time because of the nice weather and lower crowds...

Harriet
02-24-2013, 11:19 AM
I have gone from November 10 thru 20th and it was great except for Epcot due to large crows at the end of F&W Festable. I did Epcot in the Morning to avoid the crowd there. The weather was great and most all the Christmas Decorations were up except the Hotels they did not go up until the week-end I left. This was a great time to go.:number1::cloud9:

Travis1717
02-24-2013, 10:08 PM
We went on November 9th last year. It was a bit crowded but that was to be expected given that it was the last weekend of Food & Wine (the reason for our visit!), the Wine & Dine Half Marathon, the first weekend of Christmas at MK, the Festival of the Masters art show at DD, and a tournament at Wide World of Sports! The crowds were very manageable, though, and we had a great time. The weather was cold at night and really nice during the day (mid-70s/low-80s). Would definitely go back in November!