PDA

View Full Version : Disney Floral & Gifts...anyone used them before?

azcavalier
02-20-2013, 01:48 PM
My DW and I will be going down in April to celebrate our anniversary. Spending four days at Bay lake Tower, MK view.

I was looking at the Disney Parks Blog and came across an entry talking about the the floral department and various things they could do. I went to their website to check it out...wow! There's some cool stuff in there. I ordered the "From Mickey and Minnie With Love" package to surprise my wife. Very excited to see her reaction. Just curious if any of you have stories based on these guys.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-20-2013, 02:22 PM
We love them!

We've used them a bunch of times to have items delivered to the room, and the quality is always super.

We had a "princess" gift basket delivered to DD at 1900 Park Fare, and she LOVED it. We had a problem with it, (her name was wrong on the certificate), and they replaced it, and fedex'd it to us, since a princess wasn't available to sign until after we'd checked out.

olivegirl
02-20-2013, 03:34 PM
We use them each time we come to Disney which is atleast once a year!! I try and have a surprise for my DD each time !! Everything we have had delivered was exactly what we ordered! The flowers are fresh and last the whole trip, which is usually 10-12 days!! The only problem now is my DD is now 14 and harder to surprise!! It was sooo much easier when she was 5!! So have fun planning and rest assured it will be fabulous!!

azcavalier
02-20-2013, 04:38 PM
I'm so stoked....I can't wait for her to walk in and see it. Embroidered towels, flowers, a spa basket, chocolates, rose petals....it's gonna rock.

ckaranassos
02-21-2013, 08:04 PM
We love them too! We actually purchased a "Wishes" gift that included a rhinestone wand and a crystal bracelet and a poem about making wishes to surprise my daughter for her 16th birthday last year. Instead of a big party her wish was to go to disney. So we had the gift delivered to our house and we gave it to her on her bday to let her know we were leaving the next day for disney. Priceless memory!

ANG
02-24-2013, 07:40 AM
DH had them surprise me last October. The first day it was a welcome home DVC package and then towards the end was a Halloween package. It makes me sad it's so pricey and we probably can't afford it again for awhile.