PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk survey

Janmac
02-20-2013, 01:20 PM
We got back last week from a week at the Boardwalk Villas and Disney has contacted me twice about taking a survey about the Boardwalk. So today I did. Lots of questions about the Wifi and the RFID. And general questions about the restaurants, activities and CMs. Last few questions asked me to compare my stay at the Boardwalk to my most recent non-Disney hotel stay (Comfort Inn on the way to WDW). What a hoot that was. :D

Anyone else getting this surveys? I got one a couple days about about my visit to Magic Kingdom on 4 February. Odd, since we also visited DHS and AK on that day too. But they only wanted to know about MK. :confused:

Never had a survey before.

Never stayed at Boardwalk before either, but I'd stay there again.

Jan

TinkerbellT421
02-20-2013, 05:11 PM
Yea we usually get an email within a few days of our trip. Have for the past few years. Never about the parks though, but the villas definitely.

PlutoPlanet
02-20-2013, 09:25 PM
We've stayed at BW 5 times. Love it. We can walk to EPCOT or take the longer walk to DHS.

AgentC
02-21-2013, 07:25 AM
We stayed at Boardwalk in December and it sounds like I got the same survey. Lots of questios about how good the Wifi was, where there were problems with it, what I was using to access it etc.