PDA

View Full Version : WHEN will ASMovies be renovated?

forever a child
02-20-2013, 01:06 PM
During my last minute booking for March...I had options to select POP and ASMovies with my discount Pin. However, ASM was $100 more! I know it is popular...but I don't know when/if it has ever been renovated? I checked here on Intercot really quick and the discussion looked at though it was still not done. I am confused as to why? I would have preferred to book at ASM over Pop since that was our first onsite resort my DD and I had ever stayed at...and I would love to revisit it. However, I could not justify the higher costs and lack of renovation when I know POP is newer and has been through renovation/upgraded.

Any thoughts?

nfrustaci
02-20-2013, 01:24 PM
I could have sworn it was done prior to POP being done and that was over a year ago. interesting that it is more expensive than pop since typically pop cost a tad bit more. I am interested in what others have to say about it as well. We will be at POP this Saturday !!!! so excited just cant stand it. I feel like running all the way there from NYC !!!! lol

You are going at one of my favorite times, Flower and Garden. Epcot is so beautiful then. Enjoy !!!!

forever a child
02-20-2013, 01:36 PM
In all fairness, it may have been that only a "preferred" room was available with my Pin discount...I can't remember now. But the renovation or lack of is what kept me from choosing ASM.

megustamex
02-20-2013, 04:52 PM
ASMo wasn't offered up for AP discounts during my trip this year - I believe it was called out as "not included". So it must be more popular than others still?? It was rehabbed in April of 2011 - I was there when it started.

forever a child
02-20-2013, 08:12 PM
It was rehabbed in April of 2011 - I was there when it started.

Well, I guess I missed that! Thought they were still waiting. Anyone know what they did with the rehab? Are there photos posted anywhere?