PDA

View Full Version : Ridemakerz Cost??

disneyfamilyforever
02-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Hello all,

Not sure how I would plan a trip without all you all. You all are so helpful and great, thank you!

How much should I budget for this? What is Cheapest? Can I find cost online somewhere?

Thank you all so much,

Destiney

DizneyRox
02-19-2013, 02:43 PM
You can get a rolling chassis pretty cheap, like $28 I think will get you pretty much anything.

Upgrades, like remote control, lift kit, and accessories can put you in the $75 range.

Honestly, the remote control is pretty bad, but it is what it is. For the money, you can get a much better quality/maneuverable remote control car (although building it yourself does have it's perks).

You can check out their site online for prices, there may be a Disney exclusive cars down at WDW that aren't online.

Kenny1113
02-19-2013, 04:23 PM
I couldn't remember exactly what we paid.
This is what I posted on another thread here on icot.

"Yes the cars come "stock" (basic tires, rims, sound effects and just a "push" chassis) starting at $28 and go up from there. For RC is additional $25 for basic RC monster is more. They reccommend their recharge pack which is another $20. (the car does perform better with the recharge pack)

DS10 just got one he is sooo happy. It's kinda like build-a-bear for boys. he was really happy to put together his own car. We need to upgrade his tires. After getting home the stock tires dont have enough traction for the rc. It works, but they get stuck sometimes.

Hope this helps. "

Zippy 1
02-19-2013, 07:55 PM
We paid between $110 & $125 for our Mater and Liighting McQueen. We did do up grades on both. But my DH and DD have had a blast with them. They are a year old and still going strong. They even take them when the go to get the mail. A 1/2 mile trek. Was a great purchase for us!!