PDA

View Full Version : Good News/Odd News

Anthony007
02-19-2013, 06:35 AM
Just booked my ADRs, I got BOG, CM, GG, Ohanas, Kona for dinners, CP for breakfast, got all of our lunches, all at the times we wanted.

They only one they have no dinner reservations available for, which I thought was odd, was our arrival night, at TRex.

Is TRex really that popular?

wildernesslady
02-19-2013, 07:54 AM
That happened to us as as well. I called the restaurant directly and was able to get a reservation.

BrerGnat
02-19-2013, 08:56 AM
T-Rex and Rainforest Cafe only allocate a small number of ADRs to the Disney system. Since they are independent, they hold reservations for direct booking, as well as walk ups.

Call T-Rex directly for a reservation. I guarantee you'll have no problem getting one. It's a very popular spot in DtD, though, so you really should have a reservation so you won't have to wait an hour+ for a table. It is actually much better than I thought it would be. My sons loved it!

FLKatie912
02-19-2013, 10:19 AM
Yup, only about 25% of their tables are "given" to Disney to book, but you are able to call and make some.

In addition, if you sign up for the Landry's Rewards Card one of the perks is "getting to the front of the line" when there is that hour wait. It costs to purchase, but you gain points for TREX, Rainforest, and Yak and Yeti and all other Landry's restaurants including ones not in Disney World and you get $25 rewards for certain number of points.

Anthony007
02-19-2013, 03:59 PM
So awesome......called and got my exact time. All my ADRs......perfect :mickey:

Dopey's Girl
02-19-2013, 04:02 PM

Congrats!

Kenny1113
02-19-2013, 04:14 PM
Yup, only about 25% of their tables are "given" to Disney to book, but you are able to call and make some.

In addition, if you sign up for the Landry's Rewards Card one of the perks is "getting to the front of the line" when there is that hour wait. It costs to purchase, but you gain points for TREX, Rainforest, and Yak and Yeti and all other Landry's restaurants including ones not in Disney World and you get $25 rewards for certain number of points.
This is good to know! Thanks. :thumbsup:

disneyfamilyforever
02-19-2013, 04:38 PM
I just found out about this restaurant today on Facebook and was so happy to discover it and could not wait to book. I tried everyday and time for our stay and they had nothing. So I looked them up online and called them directly and was able to get a reservation for 6 the day and time I wanted. How awesome is that!!!! I am so happy and thankful, my 12 DS is going to be in heaven.

MrPeetrie
02-19-2013, 07:19 PM

Great! Now go have the best vacation!!!

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-20-2013, 01:31 PM
Your ADRs look fabulous:thumbsup:

beksy
02-24-2013, 04:37 PM
Great food choices! I had the same problem with Raglan Road a few trips back. I could get ADRs for the castle but not for RR :confused: I went to the Raglan Road website and was able to get the day and time I wanted without any problem. Glad it worked out for you. :mickey: