PDA

View Full Version : Fraudulent Letter/Phone Call Advisory!

DizneyFreak2002
02-18-2013, 06:51 PM
This message appears on the DVC Member page, when you click the link... I have been getting calls daily from a place called Kosmos or something to that nature... When I Googled the number, a website came up where people are saying the number is from a Disney survey taker... I wonder if this is what DVC Member Services is talking about...

Disney Vacation Club Members who receive a suspicious phone call or letter from someone purporting to be from Disney Vacation Club or RCI should not give the person any information if they doubt that the person is an authorized Disney Cast Member or RCI employee. In addition, they should report the letter or phone call to their State Attorney General and the Federal Trade Commission.

Members may confirm whether or not the call or letter is from a Disney Cast Member by calling Disney Vacation Club at 800-800-9800 and verifying the information with a Cast Member. In addition, Members may confirm information with RCI by calling 877-968-7476. Members are always welcome to contact Disney Vacation Club or RCI to verify the validity of a contest or offer.

Pirate Granny
02-21-2013, 07:01 AM
Got a phone message yesterday, no company name, but a person wanting to know if I want to rent or sell my DVC points ????? Just deleted the message :confused:

VWL Mom
02-21-2013, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the heads up!