PDA

View Full Version : Dining with 19-month old

jenperich
02-18-2013, 06:24 PM
DH and I usually do the DDP. This next trip we will be bringing our 19-month old son. Does anyone have experience using the DDP w/a child this young? Also, which restaurants are better for children? He is VERY socialized, so hopefully we won't have any problems. TIA!!

magicofdisney
02-18-2013, 07:18 PM
There is no option to purchase the DDP for a child under 3. He can eat from your plate or you can purchase him individual meals at each restaurant. If you're dining at a buffet, he may have his own plate. :mickey:

Your options are only limited by your taste buds. :) Character dining may be a good option for him if he enjoys spending time with the characters. Some kids are intimidated and scared by them.

ANG
02-18-2013, 07:50 PM
There is no option to purchase the DDP for a child under 3. He can eat from your plate or you can purchase him individual meals at each restaurant. If you're dining at a buffet, he may have his own plate. :mickey:

Your options are only limited by your taste buds. :) Character dining may be a good option for him if he enjoys spending time with the characters. Some kids are intimidated and scared by them.

Ditto. We've taken our young boys this age before with the dining plan. Almost all places are good for young diners.

debbymc4
02-18-2013, 07:55 PM
If he watches Disney Junior, I highly recommend the Hollywood & Vine character meal in Hollywood Studios. My son also really enjoys the Crystal River, which has Pooh and friends.