PDA

View Full Version : New Disney Junion Live characters

ANG
02-18-2013, 07:57 AM
Can anyone confirm the new characters at Disney Junior Live?

I know they added Sofia the first, but did they also add Doc McStuffins? Did they replace Handy Mandy and Little Einsteins or did they make the show longer?

AgentC
02-18-2013, 08:29 AM
I haven't been to it yet, but the reports I have read say Sofia and Doc McStuffins have been added.

Little Einsteins and Handy Manny are gone. Mickey and Jake are still are there with the same scenes. The show is the same length.

Strmchsr
02-18-2013, 10:05 AM
Yep that is correct. The new show is now up and running. the official Disney blog did a big story on it yesterday.

debbymc4
02-18-2013, 07:49 PM
I need a moment to mourn the departure of the LIttle Einsteins....:(

DizNee143
02-23-2013, 08:12 AM
I just can't believe Sofia made it in so quick..
We got to see the old show a few times, hopefully we'll get back soon and can see this new line up.

Will this mean you can't meet Handy Manny r any of the little Einsteins anymore? :(

FLKatie912
02-26-2013, 01:06 PM
I just can't believe Sofia made it in so quick..
We got to see the old show a few times, hopefully we'll get back soon and can see this new line up.

Will this mean you can't meet Handy Manny r any of the little Einsteins anymore? :(

As of now, Handy Manny is still doing Meet and Greets in Animation Courtyard. June and Manny are still available at Hollywood and Vine.

Ltmoko
02-26-2013, 02:46 PM
We still miss Bear in the Big Blue House! One of my daughters favorites!

Strmchsr
02-26-2013, 03:56 PM
We still miss Bear in the Big Blue House! One of my daughters favorites!

:ditto: Bear was by far the best.

Ian
02-26-2013, 04:28 PM
I'm a bit surprised they took out the Little Einsteins. My twins (2 years old) love the "Kinekines!" I'm bummed they've been removed.

That being said, the girls absolutely adore Sofia and "'Stuffins" so they're going to like this show even without Leo, Annie, and Company.

:thumbsup:

Donald A
03-10-2013, 09:48 PM
Saw it last weekend; The order is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sophia the 1st, Doc McStuffins, and Jake and the Neverland Pirates. My 22 month old loved it. (He fell asleep during the "old" version last year.)