PDA

View Full Version : A few general questions ---

Sunshine1010
02-16-2013, 11:01 PM
1. When a promotion comes out (30$ off rooms, Free dining, etc)...I know that you have to get the room and the tickets. Are deluxe studio rooms included in those rooms that are eligible for the promotions?

2. If we are on the dining plan, and there are 3 adults....can we get 2 TS dinners, and share them?

3. Can Magical Journeys use REWARD cards? I'm thinking they can't, but I thought I'd ask.

4. What rides have they shut down for good since the revamp at Fantasyland? Snow White...and what else?

5. The new bowling place in DTD...I'm hearing that it's best if you make a reservation. Is that true?

6. Since the opening of the partly/new Fantasyland, are crowd levels up significantly at MK?

7. Thoughts on Free Dining this year? (I know it's never a guarantee...just wondering)

Zippy 1
02-16-2013, 11:39 PM
You can use your Disney Rewards Cards points with Magical Journeys

mechanic
02-17-2013, 12:15 AM
Regarding 2.
We have shared meals in the past, as my wife has had gb and eats very small portions.
Everyone in your vacation party has to be on the dining plan, but you don't have to use them together.

VWL Mom
02-17-2013, 07:25 AM
1. When a promotion comes out (30$ off rooms, Free dining, etc)...I know that you have to get the room and the tickets. Are deluxe studio rooms included in those rooms that are eligible for the promotions?

Studios are normally included in the specials (if paying cash), grand villas are not. SSR and OKW usually have a higher discount than others.

Sunshine1010
02-17-2013, 04:35 PM
....appreciate the answers so far. :-)

DizneyRox
02-17-2013, 05:43 PM
Re: 2

You can only order up to the number of guests in each category on your reservation. So, three adults, you can order 1, 2, or 3 adult meals and charge it to you DDP allotment.

If say you had 2 adults and a child, you could only charge 2 adult meals against you DDP allotment (and 1 child of course). If you ordered three adult meals one is supposed to be paid for with cash. They most certainly won't charge a child credit for an adult meal.

FLKatie912
02-17-2013, 07:22 PM

2. If we are on the dining plan, and there are 3 adults....can we get 2 TS dinners, and share them?

3. Can Magical Journeys use REWARD cards? I'm thinking they can't, but I thought I'd ask.

4. What rides have they shut down for good since the revamp at Fantasyland? Snow White...and what else?

5. The new bowling place in DTD...I'm hearing that it's best if you make a reservation. Is that true?

6. Since the opening of the partly/new Fantasyland, are crowd levels up significantly at MK?

7. Thoughts on Free Dining this year? (I know it's never a guarantee...just wondering)

4) Snow White and the moving of Dumbo to the StoryBook Circus area.

5) Splitsville does not allow reservations at this time.

6) No, I have not noticed a difference.

DebK
02-18-2013, 06:41 AM
As to #3, Yes, Magical Journeys can apply Rewards Points from the Disney Visa.....