PDA

View Full Version : Hot Tea

Sylvia
02-16-2013, 09:12 PM
Just had a thought. I wish the decision-makers would remember that not everyone drinks coffee. We tea drinkers would appreciate better quality, too.

Now that there seems to be a coffee "fix" in the works,it would be great to have more tea choices in all the resorts. I guess I'll have to remember to bring my own decaf green tea bags with me.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-16-2013, 10:16 PM
I agree!

I don't "do" tea at Disney, just can't find any that tastes good (outside of the "UK" in Epcot).

mechanic
02-16-2013, 10:39 PM
I really like the tea at 9dragons. They sell it at the store in china pavillion.

ANG
02-18-2013, 08:08 AM
I wish they had better hot tea as well. I don't drink soda or coffee. So that's the one gripe I have with us on the dining plan is I can never get moneys worth of beverage.

roses
02-18-2013, 09:27 AM
I bring my own tea as well. I'm not a huge fan of the coffee at the resorts (I'll try the new one in November), and I like Sleepy Time Tea (even during the day), so I bring my own.

Dragongirlx
02-18-2013, 11:29 AM
My Twin drinks a lot of tea so she always complains about what’s available. However she does wish they would bring back the maple tea that was available in the Canada pavilion. She used to buy about 8 boxes of that every year to bring home and was disappointed when they stopped selling it