PDA

View Full Version : Long time, no post!

lettripp
02-16-2013, 08:43 AM
Hello All,

I'm here to (hopefully) mark my re-entry into the Intercot posting community. Hubby (plex) and I have been in a bit of a transitional phase (moved, new jobs, more new jobs, lots and lots of change) and alas, being an active memeber on the boards has been unintentionally pushed aside. I'm sure part of this has to do with the guilt about not finishig my Trip Reports (oops) and I think going forward those are going to be a little less ambitious (try 2 threads instead of 8...). Regardless, between the recent "snowcation" (4 snow days?! WHAT?!) and the long President's Day weekend, I have time on my side and I'd like to recommit to the boards. We have a pretty epic trip coming up (with a laaarge group of people) and I'm looking forward to conversations about it!! Time to get back in the Disney State of Mind :mickey:

Looking forward to reconnecting with many of you!

Melanie
02-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Welcome back, Lauryn! :mickey:

disneymom15
02-16-2013, 10:06 AM
Glad to see you're back on board.

VWL Mom
02-16-2013, 11:34 AM
:wave: Welcome back!

TheVBs
02-16-2013, 03:26 PM
Sounds like you've got a fun trip planned! :mickey:

AgentC
02-16-2013, 04:17 PM
Glad you are back. :) And don't worry I have so many trip reports in my head that I never manage to post. :blush:

vizsla
02-17-2013, 05:11 AM
:mickey: Welcome Back :mickey:

TinkerbellT421
02-17-2013, 10:48 AM
Welcome back :thumbsup::mickey:

I too have an issue with completing trip reports, guilty as charged! I think the next time I attempt a trip report I'm going to make it all dumbed down into one or two threads. Doing the thread a day thing for some reason I just can't find myself time to commit to lol.