PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining offer for Sept 2013

dumbomydumbo
02-15-2013, 06:20 PM
:confused: So many rumors...but the lastest is the free dining ( that has been offered the last several years) will be going away. Has anyone heard differently?

Strmchsr
02-16-2013, 08:03 AM
Any rumors you hear are just that - rumors. People are speculating because 1.) Disney has specifically stated they wanted to do away with those kinds of promos and 2.) They didn't offer "free" dining in the spring like they occasionally have. But, no one knows and we won't know until/if they release a fall discount of some kind. Disney keeps their discount plans very close to the vest and so no one knows regardless of what they claim to have heard.

MargaretMessler
02-16-2013, 03:26 PM
I know there are a lot of pro DDP people out here, but I think I would rather a room/package discount (like what was offered this spring) than free dining anyway. I eat fairly cheaply, so the possibility of being able to upgrade my resort level with the savings is more appealing.

ledudes
02-25-2013, 09:13 AM
We are counting on them offering the free dining plan for the fall like they have for the past few years. It will be very dissapointing if they choose not to do it, but I doubt that will happen. September crowds have increased since they started this promotion and I doubt they would want to change it.

Disneyfirsttimer
03-03-2013, 09:57 AM
I am hoping it is offered. We are planning 9/2 to 9/7 and have had free dining during that period before. Fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Karyn

JerseyDad
03-03-2013, 12:10 PM
....my eye too is on the promotions. We're 'set' for 8/24 thru 9/2 at POP....and would love to get the free QS dining just like the past few trips.

MargaretMessler
03-03-2013, 07:12 PM
I have my reservation for 9/4-9/13 and would LOVE for free dining to come along, but I would just as much appreciate a room/package discount as they offered for this spring. Keeping an eye out so I can make that magic phone call...