PDA

View Full Version : Special Photos --> Where to find them?

Sashacrab
02-15-2013, 03:08 PM
I want to make a list of all of the places where Disney Photographers take a photo that includes an animated character or anything added in. This is what I can think of so far:

AK: baby Simba in arms
MK: tinkerbell in hands
Epcot: Something is in France?
DHS: Stitch coming out of the ground

I know there are others (besides the Holiday ones; Stitch in a present, hitch hiking ghosts).

Thanks in advance!

Strmchsr
02-15-2013, 05:47 PM
I don't know about France, specifically, but there is a Soarin' themed one in Epcot that you can get 2 or 3 places in. There's also the one where it looks like you're holding a bundle of balloons. You can get that in both Epcot and MK.

Altair
02-15-2013, 06:29 PM
Here is what I could find:

Tinkerbell - MK by castle or on Main Street,
Epcot by Spaceship Earth
AK by Tree of Life and near
shrine near Epedition Everest.

Prince Naveen - MK near Crystal Palace

Captain Hook - MK near POTC

Ghosts - MK near HM

Simba - AK Discovery Island

Stitch - MK Main Street

Minnie, Mickey, Goofy (Soarin')- Epcot between
Fountain of Nations and World
Showcase Plaza

Mickey - DHS 2-3 pm
Minnie - DHS 2-3 pm
Lilo - DHS 2-3pm

Balloons - any park

Fairy wings - MK Pixie Hollow

Just ask any Photopass photographer for help.:mickey:

Sashacrab
02-16-2013, 09:47 AM
Thank you! Looking forward to getting as many of these as we can next week!

joanna71985
02-16-2013, 01:26 PM
Just be aware not all photographers can do the Magic shots. Also, Captain Hook pretty much isn't do anymore, unfortunately

I can also add a couple to the list:
Sebastian- in front of the Little Mermaid ride

Chip- on the bridge in front of Be Our Guest

hauntedmansiongirl
02-17-2013, 03:07 PM
We also got a Darth Vader light saber duel one outside Star Tours. It was only supposed to be offered during Star Wars weekends, but my Godson was wearing a Star Wars shirt and we had the photopass + lanyard and the photographer stopped us and asked us if we wanted it. That was last April. :darth:

During the same trip, we were in DHS near Animation Studios. We talked to a photographer and ask about magic shots. She did a bunch for us- balloons, with Mickey alone, with Minnie alone, with Stitch spilling an ice cream cone, Stitch coming out of the ground. The photographers were great!

etibbetts
02-18-2013, 11:59 AM
I recommend just asking the photographer if they can do any magic shots. They need a camera that is not on a tri-pod to do them.

I know they do the balloons in HS too.