PDA

View Full Version : urg! My Disney Experience website

emerzmom
02-13-2013, 11:16 AM
I am officially completely fed up with the "My Disney Experience" website.:mad:
I am trying to make a few last minute ADR's for my upcoming trip. Using this website is driving me completely nuts! It is sooooooooooooooo slow and then freezes up then shuts down...I am so frustrated! I love Disney and don't want to be a whiner but this is crazy!
Yesterday I got comletely fed up with the website and decided just to call to make some ADR's. I waited for over 10 minutes on hold before I got to talk to someone. There has got to be a better way!
Okay, I have vented. I feel a little better.
:tink:
Julie

SBETigg
02-13-2013, 11:48 AM
I haven't had any problems with it yet. I made a few ADRs with it for my March trip, easy, fast, no issues. Which, probably doesn't help you feel any less frustrated. Sorry it was acting up when you needed it.

mgmnut
02-13-2013, 12:14 PM
I am officially completely fed up with the "My Disney Experience" website.:mad:
I am trying to make a few last minute ADR's for my upcoming trip. Using this website is driving me completely nuts! It is sooooooooooooooo slow and then freezes up then shuts down...I am so frustrated! I love Disney and don't want to be a whiner but this is crazy!
Yesterday I got comletely fed up with the website and decided just to call to make some ADR's.
:tink:
Julie

I agree, just navigating that site is painfully slow.

Dopey's Girl
02-13-2013, 12:16 PM
I tried for 8 days to check in for my January trip...I finally gave up after watching the site clock, then kick me out multiple times. For a multi billion dollar company, they have the worlds worst computer systems. It never ceases to amaze me!

ChipDale2708
02-13-2013, 12:44 PM
I agree - it has become an incredibly frustrating site. I only had 4 ADR's to make and it took almost an hour to do it. At first I figured it was my computer at home, but I'm still having the same issues on my work computer. On top of it, my family profiles are all correct, but when I look at the dining reservations, it has my Mom listed as an infant. Her profile says Adult. The printed confirmation shows 2 guests. Should I call Dining to be sure it is coming through correctly?

Cheshire_Girl
02-13-2013, 04:31 PM
This is a mess. I hate this site. I don't know what was wrong with the old one...just because they want everything tied in to the new My magic + (aka Plan the Fun Right out of my vaction) roll out.
I have entered my pass holder info 4 times..and it's still not saved to my account.
The only thing it has done right for me is ADR's
Good luck!

BriarRose0708
02-13-2013, 04:56 PM
Add me to the hate train. I wanted to play around and get a room only price quote just for funsies, and it's showing NO availability for any resort on my travel dates less than a year in advance. I should just call Wendy at MJ.

:train:

Melanie
02-13-2013, 05:05 PM
I have entered my pass holder info 4 times..and it's still not saved to my account.

Honestly, I've never been able to get the passholder account to save my info, and it IS a huge pain to enter that complicated number each time. Many times it wouldn't even recognize it. So yeah, I've always had a love/hate relationship with the passholder site.

Haven't played around with this new site and probably won't. Staying at Shades of Green for the marathon, and planning my other Disney trips to Disneyland. Yay!

Christine
02-13-2013, 05:36 PM
As I mentioned on the podcast, the app isn't any better. Mine won't open- even after dumping and reinstalling it. It's pitiful!

KODABEAR
02-14-2013, 03:52 PM
Also had trouble with the new site. I've started using Google Chrome as my search engine and have had better luck. Less time waiting for the site to load and then find what I need.:old::knit:

beksy
02-15-2013, 12:24 AM
Stop the train and let me on! I can't get the site to work either...I just wasn't sure if it was me or the site. :blush: