PDA

View Full Version : OKW questions

emerzmom
02-10-2013, 08:24 PM
I am renting points for OKW 2 bedroom villa, The last time I stayed in a DVC (BLT Stiudio) they had dish soap, paper plates, and plastic utensils and not much else.
Is there a list anywhere of what is in the kitchen for the villa? I am wondering about things like garbage bags, paper towels, laundry soap, etc. Also, is there real plates and utensils in the 2 bedroom villa? I really hate paper plates. I know it is easy clean up but I would rather wash dishes.
Also we are staying for 7 nights. I think I have been told Housekeeping comes once during this stay. When and what will they do?
Thanks so much for any responses. My trip is getting close and I am starting to think about the details rather than just be dreamy about the trip.
:tink:
Julie

Pirate Granny
02-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Full kitchen, real plates, one dishwasher and one laundry soap. Trash and towel service on the fourth day...no full cleaning unless 8 night stay.

emerzmom
02-10-2013, 09:19 PM
Oh, thanks Pirate Granny!
:tink:
Julie

VWL Mom
02-11-2013, 06:18 AM
The list for the 2bedroom is the same as the 1bedroom and can be found here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showpost.php?p=2332796&postcount=2).

You will also have 2 boxes of Tide for laundry. I usually pack some Purex washer sheets for extra loads.