PDA

View Full Version : Just back. some quick reviews

Crow
02-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Sat Feb 2nd- Tokyo Dining..i eat here every trip because of the great service. food isnt bad. i do wish it was a little spicier.
Sun 3rd San Angel..great atmosphere, service. and food was good also. had the chefs special pork.
stopped at La Cava another day and had margarita, chips, tequila..good place to have that.
stayed at MK til midnite and had a burger at Pecos Bills..gotta love toppings bar. bun wasnt soggy it was like a multigrain. burger not bad.
Boma on Tues. Good. tried a few soups, salads, pork beef. beef very tender. a few desserts.
ate at Kona one day for lunch. not bad but prob the worst of the places not that it was that bad but the other places were good.
Be our Guest for lunch..long wait. castle is nicely themed. onion soup and pork. soup sweet not the best i had but not bad. I might go back but not at the top of my list to return.
ate at DD 2 nights...Paradiso and Raglan. both were great and id return, prob at the top of this trip. had apps and drink at Paradiso. chips, skewers etc
Raglan rd great service, beer, dancers. had the app w scallops, sausage, etc and the Bangers And booxe..didnt like the bangers as much as the stew part but it was good.
the bakery in France was good..you can get in it at 9am even though World Showcase isnt open. had quiche and wine for bfast
last day had counter service in China. good i would eat here again.
ill try to remember more. ask questions

SBETigg
02-09-2013, 10:16 PM
Thanks for reviewing. I'm glad it went well for you, especially with some of the new-to-you places.

beksy
02-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the reviews! Glad you enjoyed your trip and had good meals.