PDA

View Full Version : Beaches & Cream on the DDP

beksy
02-08-2013, 11:50 PM
We are planning on heading here one day on our next trip...mainly for desserts but will probably end up eating a meal. I have looked at the menu and was confused about how this will work with the dining plan. We are on the deluxe plan if that makes a difference. I am almost sure the sundaes and banana split can't be ordered by themselves as a type of credit but if we use a TS credit, do these count as desserts on it? Mom has to have that banana split so if not, I'll just pay oop for desserts here one day and not do the entire meal. Thanks for the help! :tasty:

Capt_redshirt
02-09-2013, 03:05 AM
I think you might be spending out of pocket for that.... a meal consists of a drink appetizer entree and desert. and traditionally a snack is a single serve item under 4 dollars (minus what you get at food and wine)

cer
02-09-2013, 07:17 AM
If you use a TS, the ice cream sundaes, splits, and shakes are are considered the dessert. If you wanted the Kitchen Sink and you were a party of 4, then the Kitchen Sink (when we were there last) wound count as 4 desserts.

Great place to go to get good desserts with your table service meal! :thumbsup:

beksy
02-09-2013, 09:03 AM
Thanks! I was hoping we could use a TS there and get those as desserts :mickey: