PDA

View Full Version : Leaving tomorrow night!!!

Cass&KenziesMom
02-07-2013, 05:19 PM
OMG it's time! It's time! We're finally leaving tomorrow night and making the 12 or so hour drive to WDW! :cloud9: Our bags are all packed. The weather is supposed to be warm and gorgeous. (I still packed a couple pairs of jeans and light long sleeve shirts...just in case.) Costumes and tiaras ready and waiting to be loaded into the car for the BBB makeovers when we arrive. Suitcases are about to go into the trunk. We are all beyond excited right now. The only thing left to do is bring my car for my complimentary car wash at the dealership (for my birthday last month) tomorrow morning and stop at Walmart for our snacks and quick breakfast items. Ahhhh!!! I can't believe it's finally here. After 10 years I'm finally going to step foot on Disney property again. :minnie:

buzznwoodysmom
02-07-2013, 05:32 PM
How exciting!!!! We leave tomorrow afternoon as well!

I could have written your above post! Suitcases are all in the foyer ready to be loaded. I shopped for last minute shorts and t-shirts today for that gorgeous weather we should have, and tomorrow morning I am taking car to car wash!

Can't wait! Safe travels to you and hope you have a magical trip!!!!

Cass&KenziesMom
02-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Thanks! Same to you! Have a safe trip! Maybe we'll run into each other! :thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
02-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Thanks! Same to you! Have a safe trip! Maybe we'll run into each other! :thumbsup:

That would be cool! If you see a pearl white GMC Acadia loaded down on the road that's us!!!

We will be at WL. Where are you guys staying?

MizMissy
02-07-2013, 08:45 PM
I hope my fellow Acadiana residents have great trips!!!
(I'm really jealous!)
Safe travels.

buzznwoodysmom
02-07-2013, 09:42 PM
I hope my fellow Acadiana residents have great trips!!!
(I'm really jealous!)
Safe travels.

Oh Karen, how about I swing by and pick you up on our way out?

Hope you guys have a fun Mardi Gras here at home!

T-Belle
02-08-2013, 06:39 AM
I can feel the exicitment coming thru my laptop!! Have fun everyone!!

VWL Mom
02-08-2013, 07:02 AM
Have fun everyone, I'll be living vicariously through you all as I it here in the middle of a snow storm :snowball:

Enjoy your trips and safe travels!

Cass&KenziesMom
02-08-2013, 07:05 AM
We will be at WL. Where are you guys staying?
We're at All Star Movies.

MizMissy
02-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Oh Karen, how about I swing by and pick you up on our way out?

Hope you guys have a fun Mardi Gras here at home!

I would LOVE to take you up on that offer! I am not a big Mardi Gras parade fan, but my kids are happy we are staying home for Mardi Gras (first time in several years).

As a side note, my DH who has vowed never to step foot again on WDW property, was a little intrigued by the idea of Food and Wine Festival with friends (and no kids). We shall see, but I've decided if my friends go, I'm going with them, with or without him in tow. :D

Hope you have great weather for your trip.:mickey:

January-2007
02-16-2013, 05:36 PM
Hope you have a great time!

hauntedmansiongirl
02-18-2013, 05:02 PM
Can't wait to hear all about your trip! :mickey:

faline
02-21-2013, 10:38 AM
Hope your trip was wonderful!!

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-21-2013, 01:55 PM