PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question

Pooh Fan
02-04-2013, 01:44 PM
I have a 10 day non-expiration parkhopper with Waterparks and more youth ticket that I bought about 5 years ago for my son. He is now 9 and we are planning a trip while he will still be 9. Is 9 the last year as a youth or first year as an adult? Basically, will this ticked still be good for him?
I'm considering this type of ticket for my other younger son but I am worried about what happens if the ticket isn't used up. Can these upgraded to adult tickets if the kids hit 10 before it is used up?
Also, I don't think the mini golf courses were included in the "and more" when we bought this ticket. I see now it is included. if this was added since the time we bought ours, will ours work for mini golf?
Finally, if we use up the park days but just have the waterpark days left, can they be updated to adult passes as he ages past 9?
Thanks, I know that was a lot of questions in 1 post.

DizneyRox
02-04-2013, 03:50 PM
If the ticket is used it can be upgraded to an adult ticket free of charge. 3 - 9 is a child, 10+ is an adult.

No idea on the mini golf question, after all these years I still have yet to play a round of mini golf.