PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Ravens!

CynBeth
02-03-2013, 11:38 PM
I can't believe we won the SB!

Gator
02-04-2013, 12:55 AM
Yes. Be sure and thank the ref who was watching in plain sight a classic definition of defensive holding and pass interference and didn't call either at the most critical moment of the game. I'm guessing his retirement just got a lot bigger.

T-Belle
02-04-2013, 09:36 AM
Congrats RAVENS!!!! Huge RAVENS fan~comes from living in Baltimore for 15 years. Remember CynBeth~BELIEVE!!!!!:number1:

John
02-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Yes. Be sure and thank the ref who was watching in plain sight a classic definition of defensive holding and pass interference and didn't call either at the most critical moment of the game. I'm guessing his retirement just got a lot bigger.

Could have gone either way. Thats sports. Happens all the time. You don't have such a lousy first half and dig yourself a huge hole, you don't have to worry about getting calls with the game on the line. There were quite a few blown calls IMHO.

Gator
02-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Could have gone either way. Thats sports. Happens all the time. You don't have such a lousy first half and dig yourself a huge hole, you don't have to worry about getting calls with the game on the line. There were quite a few blown calls IMHO.

True on the big hole. But that call, or obvious no-call, came at the most crucial point in the game. Seems like Rodgers, Brady, and the Mannings get that call 100% of the time. The new kid gets nothing. Plus, that was a no brainer. Mr Magoo sees that call.