PDA

View Full Version : Old Key West 2 bedroom

JenniferS.
02-01-2013, 10:44 AM
In looking at a map of okw, It looks like the best rooms would be in building 11-14 and maybe 62?? We need a 2 bedroom villa, are they in those buildings? Also, how do the bus stops run...1st, 2nd etc? Thanks!

stephicakes
02-01-2013, 01:28 PM
We had a 2 bdrm villa in building #27 and it was a VERY short walk to the Hospitality House. I remember there were quite a few bus stops after us when going to a park. Often, we would get off the bus at the Hospitality House and just walk back to our room on the way home if we needed something from the store. Like I mentioned, the distance was very short to the pool and I would consider staying in that same building again.

Hope that helps! :)
steph

VWL Mom
02-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Just a heads up, Buildings 11-14 and 23-26 are considered Hospitality House buildings and have their own booking category. There are 2 bdrm units in those buildings.

Becca3557
02-03-2013, 02:17 PM
IMHO the Hospitality area is very convenient and is a guaranteed booking category. However, the route can change and sometimes when returning from a park the bus stops first at the HH area, but not always. On the way out of the resort, the HH area is normally the last pick-up (often with no or limited seating). If that's a concern, you can walk over to the Peninsular Road stop, which is a short walk.