PDA

View Full Version : If I pre-order photo pass, then what?

disneyfamilyforever
01-30-2013, 12:51 PM
Hello All,

If I pre-order the photo pass, we are leaving in 24 days, how do I get it?. How does it work? I have the link and have clicked on help and liked them on facebook, but I do not see anything about picking it up or getting it mailed to you. Thank you all so very much in advance.

EeyoresBestFriend
01-30-2013, 02:41 PM
Photopass will give you a credit on your account for the CD and you just order it when you return from your trip.

Make sure you go through the photos and add borders and such before you order the CD then it'll all be on there.

EeyoresBestFriend
01-30-2013, 02:42 PM
Sorry also just thought to mention you can either have the CD sent to you or you have the option of downloading it.

:D

disneyfamilyforever
01-30-2013, 04:21 PM
Ok so do I just get the first photo card that is handed to me and use that the whole time. Also how do they connect that it is pre-ordered, is it cause you are ordering online? Thanks so very much.

cer
01-30-2013, 04:49 PM
So, you went online and set up an account. On the account you prepaid for the CD.

Go to WDW and get your photopass card from any photopass photographer. While you are at it, take a picture with your phone or your own personal camera of the number on the back of the photopass card. (Just in case it gets lost or misplaced.)

Use that photopass card for your pictures, get additional photopass cards if you want and if your party splits up or whatever, they can take pictures on their own as well. Again, make sure you take a photo or record the number on the back of the card in some way. All your pictures will be linked to the numbers on the back of your photopass card.

When your trip is over, log back onto your photopass account. You will then enter the numbers on the back of your photopass card that you used in the park - you may enter more than one if you have more than one. Then all the pictures linked to the photopass cards will be put into your photopass account.

You can then view them, crop them, add borders, etc. Once you are all done with the editing, then order the CD. It will show that you have a credit and that it is pre-paid and there you go! :thumbsup:

faline
01-30-2013, 07:19 PM
Another helpful hint - once you get a photopass card, take a photo of the back of the card - the numbers on it. If you lose your card, you'll still have the information you need to retrieve your pictures. If your family splits up during the time in Disney, you can have multiple photopass cards and combine them on one account.

If you purchase PhotoPass+, the process is a little different.

Fangorn
01-30-2013, 08:27 PM
We did this in December. We pre-purchased the Photopass CD. We were there for our son's wedding and had lots of extended family visting over the course of a couple of weeks. Everyone got one or more photopass cards and sent me a picture of the back of each of them. I went on-line and connected those numbers to my account whenever someone sent me one. When we got home, I logged into my account and ordered the CD. At check-out, the system recognized that I had pre-purchased the CD, and applied the credit. I think I paid a minimal shipping charge, but that was it. We ended up with 2 CDs full of everyone's pictures.

I could've uploaded pictures taken on our camera and had them put on the CD as well, but I really don't see the point of that.

My only real problem with Photopass is that the photographers are pretty much stationed in the same places all the time. And while it's very nice to have pictures of each family unit, the locations and poses are virtually identical. I wish there were more "random" locations.

Steve

CuteAsMinnie
01-31-2013, 05:45 PM
So, you went online and set up an account. On the account you prepaid for the CD.

Go to WDW and get your photopass card from any photopass photographer. While you are at it, take a picture with your phone or your own personal camera of the number on the back of the photopass card. (Just in case it gets lost or misplaced.)

Use that photopass card for your pictures, get additional photopass cards if you want and if your party splits up or whatever, they can take pictures on their own as well. Again, make sure you take a photo or record the number on the
back of the card in some way. All your pictures will be linked to the numbers on the back of your photopass card.

When your trip is over, log back onto your photopass account. You will then enter the numbers on the back of your photopass card that
you used in the park - you may enter more than one if you have more than one. Then all the pictures linked to the photopass cards will be put into your photopass account.

You can then view them, crop them, add borders, etc. Once you are all done with the
editing, then order the CD. It will show that you have a credit and that it is pre-paid and there you go! :thumbsup:

Thank you from another 'confused photo pass (potential) user'

:thumbsup:

LVT
02-02-2013, 10:44 AM
Just another note: water parks often have the
photograhers too. Some time we even get them on the family raft ride. If they get a shot they throw a wristlet card into the raft for you.

AmandaChan
02-05-2013, 08:52 AM

what a good idea :thumbsup: