PDA

View Full Version : 2 Days to plan...

parrothed26
01-29-2013, 08:56 PM
Wife and I are considering a speed run to orlando and going to parks for 2 days with the kids. One day will be entirely spent at MK, I'm wanting suggestions for the second. Kids are 13, 6 and DD2, this will be her first trip. Any Ideas?:mickey:

Tink#64
01-29-2013, 11:51 PM
How exciting! My kids (now teens) 2nd fav to the MK is DHS! Lot's of cool stuff there for all ages! A meal at the Sci Fi Dine-In Theater is always fun & my kids first choice when I make our ressies. My personal 2nd favorite park would be Epcot for sure & my boys have always enjoyed it! Our first trip they were 4 & 6 & Epcot was our very first WDW park! So I think that also makes a difference, they hadn't experienced the other parks first to be wowed by them. If your kiddo's enjoy animals, you all may prefer AK, but this is our personal least favorite park, although we have many must do's on our list for AK every trip! Good luck & happy planning! I'm sure that you all will have a magical experience no matter which parks you choose! :tink:

Pirate Granny
01-30-2013, 06:28 AM
Everyone will have their own opinion. Personally, I would do AK, as the studios is my least favorite...so see???? What would they like to do, and see. EPCOT you can spend an entire day. AK and Studios, I feel 8 hours is more than enough.

MizMissy
01-30-2013, 08:46 AM
I think it depends on when you are going (will parks be crazy crowded) and how many times have the older kids been to WDW?

Last year, I had friends going for their first trip with twin 6 year olds and only 2 days. I suggested that they spend both days in MK and enjoy both days at an easier pace.

If your older kids have been before, you should listen to their choice of favorite parks/rides.