PDA

View Full Version : new souveniers

readytogo2
01-28-2013, 12:34 PM
dw and i will be there in 11 days and was curious about any new shirts might be around

epceddie
01-28-2013, 04:11 PM
On our trip in December, we noticed resort-themed t-shirts at Old Key West and the Wilderness Lodge. I've also seen photos of new t-shirts at the Beach Club.

Friend of Figment
02-03-2013, 08:18 PM
I just returned from the World. I thought there was a lot of new merchandise. I particularly noticed a trend to more attraction specific items. Overall I thought the selection was better. I didn't feel like I saw the same thing in every store.

readytogo2
02-04-2013, 03:39 PM
I just returned from the World. I thought there was a lot of new merchandise. I particularly noticed a trend to more attraction specific items. Overall I thought the selection was better. I didn't feel like I saw the same thing in every store.

glad to hear that thanks

kbean
02-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Just swung through this weekend and there is alot of new shirts. There's a retro monorail shirt that has the monorail on it and reads... please stand clear of my vacation.

Old School Gummie Bears and Darkwing Duck shirts.

My fav... Dumbo with his ears spread and reads... Women find me fly.

Also a cool travel coffee mug with a retro monorail look that reads... please stand clear of my coffee.

They need someone to design nice baseball hats. Their all bright and hip hop looking.

ls1jt
02-06-2013, 01:47 PM
That is awesome! I'm so excited to give them more money for all this cool merch. I love Resort Specific stuff, finally!!

Katzateer
02-06-2013, 04:45 PM
My oldest daughter(24) had to have her dark wing duck shirt ( we must have seen the show with him more than anyone at MK when she was in grade school - her favorite)!

My youngest (18) got a Dole Whip shirt.

And both girls got a Dr. who shirt in England at EPCOT.

Lots of new choices!

Crow
02-10-2013, 10:23 PM
i bought an Epcot 30th shirt at Mousegears..saw a few other new shirts

PopPhan
02-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Also a cool travel coffee mug with a retro monorail look that reads... please stand clear of my coffee.

Is it in Spanish on the opposite side?

"Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi cafe" :D

OOPS!!! Just looked them up and they surely DO have the Spanish as well!!!