PDA

View Full Version : Prayers and pixie dust for Crazypoohbear & family

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-27-2013, 07:42 PM
My sister Eileen's father in law has been in a home for the elderly for a few years now. They just moved him to a new location one town over. She asked the van driver if he'd take Pete past his old house and old haunts on the way. The driver was very kind and did this for him so he got to see all the places that meant the world to him. Yesterday they were told that he wasn't doing well and it was a matter of days. He passed away about 545pm tonight. Can you please send prayers and pixie dust for her and my BIL and nephews as they take this difficult journey?

arbie_c
01-27-2013, 08:01 PM
They will be in my prayers.

Dopey's Girl
01-27-2013, 08:16 PM
So sorry for the loss. Prayers of peace for all.

TinkerbellT421
01-27-2013, 08:53 PM
So sorry for their loss. Sending thoughts, prayers and pixie dust.

BriarRose0708
01-27-2013, 10:33 PM
So sorry for your and your sister's family. :magic:

NJGIRL
01-27-2013, 10:50 PM
Sorry for your loss.

laprana
01-28-2013, 12:43 AM
I'm so very sorry for their loss! Sending lots of prayers and :pixie::pixie: their way to help them, and your whole family, through this difficult time!

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-28-2013, 07:10 AM
Prayer and :pixie: has been sent their way.

May God's comfort reach them and support them during this difficult time.

faline
01-28-2013, 08:39 AM
So sorry for the loss in your family.

disneymom15
01-28-2013, 09:44 AM
So sorry for your loss.

crazypoohbear
01-30-2013, 12:48 AM
Thank you all for your prayers,
Gramps was a great guy, always there when anyone needed him, He was at all his grandkids baseball games, was super over protective, when he bought them a swingset, he sunk it into the ground so far and used concrete to set it, that the swing was only about 18 inches off the ground! :D
He GAVE us our house because my oldest son tested positive for lead paint poisoning 21 years ago and he was not going to have us continue to live in our apartment! He was such and advocate of catholic schools that if we were having trouble making tuition he helped out. When times were tough for us in the past he helped out financially, emotionally and he was always there to watch my kids when I needed a sitter or a driver for them. He had a reputation of being a cheapskate which he relished :)
He was a pillar of support to his mother in her life, his only sister and his 3 nephews. He taught my sons how to count by teaching them how to play 21!
He lived a long good life and was a wonderful friend,father, grandfather and father in law. He had his crosses in life to bear but he did it quietly with grace and dignity. He was a self made man and never forgot where he came from or how he got there.
Rest in Peace Gramps/ Pete/ Mohawk.
You deserve the rest.

disneydeb
01-30-2013, 01:13 AM
Prayers for comfort for the family.

minnie04
01-30-2013, 09:40 AM
He sounds like he was a wonderful man, I’m sure he will be missed by all. My prayers are with you and your family. Hold those memories close they will be what gets your family through this difficult time.. Always remember with a smile, that’s what we do every time we think of my FIL :)

TheVBs
01-30-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your gramps sounds like an amazing person. I'm so glad you had him in your lives!