PDA

View Full Version : DHS, Boardwalk or Epcot

Crow
01-27-2013, 01:59 PM
on the EEMH night for DHS looking to eat in the area...if it was me id eat at Epcot every meal. but i am considering 50s or something in Boardwalk area for a lunch or dinner break..
any opinions
I am already booked for Tokyo dining, San Angel and Boma..
prob will do Rose and Crown, Garden Grill,Marrakesh or something.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-27-2013, 02:42 PM
We love Garden Grill, but it is only open for dinner.

What about burgers and ice cream at Beaches & Cream?

VWL Mom
01-27-2013, 03:30 PM
Have you thought about the new menu at Sci-Fi? Nice for a late afternoon lunch and drink :beer: without leaving the park. I believe they went back to the all-day menu this month.

Gator
01-27-2013, 07:11 PM
I wouldn't do the SciFi. I didn't think the food was all that great for Table service. I'd stay in the park and try 50's. Also, H&V has vastly improved their offerings.

TinkerbellT421
01-27-2013, 08:55 PM
I'd say boardwalk. Big river grille, beaches and cream or cape may.

Crow
01-28-2013, 01:05 AM
Ive heard H&V isnt too good. Friend ate at Scifi in Dec and said it was ok..its the atmosphere i think that people like. Ive only eaten there once yrs ago.
Cape May i ate at last trip and didnt like it.
Ill have to think some more. I do want to eat at TIW places for the discount. Im almost tempted to try Brown Derby..Its been a while

Maleficent_vf
01-28-2013, 01:41 PM
We had a nice dinner at Capt. Grille at the Yacht Club just a few weeks ago, but I don't think they are open for lunch. We also had a nice meal at Coral Reef (Epcot) a couple years ago.

H&V is okay - it's a buffet, so there's nothing spectacular. Brown Derby has good food, but it is pricey - if you're on DDP, it is a 2-credit meal.

Crow
01-28-2013, 02:58 PM
just booked lunch at Rose and Crown that day. i can get my :beer:sampler