PDA

View Full Version : Crowds and Christmas decoration

CookieD
01-27-2013, 12:18 PM
I have been reading posts for years but never actually wrote my own. Would get the answers to my questions without having to ask. Been going to Disney either every year or every other for almost 20 years now. Used to go for super soap every year. When that cancelled have been going first week of December. Now here is my ??? Planning the week of nov 12 to 18 (driving). Will the Christmas decorations and Osborne lights be up?? Resorts decorated?? Wanted to go thanksgiving but too crowded. Going with another couple and the wife's 50th is on the 12th that's why that week. Any help will be appreciated. And even thinking of using magical journeys too after all the great comments about them. Thank you intercot. I always love reading the posts.

faline
01-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Glad you finally decided to post!! :mickey:

I don't think they will be fully decorated when you are there but a number of decorations will be up. Last year, both the Christmas Party and the Osborne lights stated on the 9th of November so, if they keep the same schedule, you will likely see be able to see those and/or the decorations that accompany them!!

CookieD
01-27-2013, 05:23 PM
Thank you. I will keep my fingers crossed that it will be the same this year:mickey: