PDA

View Full Version : Advice for trip in December

JenniferS.
01-27-2013, 09:47 AM
Hello! I haven't been on in awhile, but we are now planning our 2013 trip. We are thinking Dec. 6-14. We have never been at this time. We usually go in the fall. How busy would this time frame be? Would Nov. be better like the 15-23?? I want to see some christmas deco and would like to go to the christmas party. We have been to the halloween one several times. We will be a group of 8. 3 adults and 5 kids. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

JesGettingStarted
01-27-2013, 01:01 PM
This is the same time that we are planning a trip for! From my current research it looks like crowd levels are going to be extremely manageable and down right low on certain days. We wanted to go at a time when we could be positive that all the Christmas decorations were up.

While looking up the other days you asked about, it looks like the first 3 or some days the crowd levels are going to be crazy high! But then they taper off.

Other than that I cant really give anymore advice about the two weeks. The weather will be unpredictable during either stay in my opinion. Hopefully someone else can give you more advice.

faline
01-27-2013, 03:55 PM
Crowds are typically manageable at that time of December. Our last December trip (2011) was right around those dates and I would say the crowds were moderate. We were able to get done everything we wanted to and also had time to enjoy some of the decorations as well.