PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining Dates... After 3/7?

DisneyDawgette
01-26-2013, 01:46 PM
Hi! A few friends and I may be heading to the World for our last college Spring Break in March. Funny enough, this starts on the 8th of March, and the last I have seen ends on the 7th... Have they released any free-dining dates for the next quarter?

Also, do we have to purchase tickets at the same time? We already have tickets taken care of by a friend, so we won't be purchasing. I've never done the free DP, so I don't quite know how it works. But we will be staying on property!

Your help is always appreciated! :)

Strmchsr
01-26-2013, 03:18 PM
They've already released the late spring/early summer discount and it was NOT "free" dining. At any rate, in order to get "free" dining you have to buy a package, which includes tickets. If you already have tickets you'd be much better off doing a room only discount. You'll save a lot more money over a "Free" dining discount. Check with Magical Journeys to price out the options.

MargaretMessler
01-26-2013, 03:59 PM
And with the discounts available, you can probably get into a moderate for not much more than a value would normally cost.

Example, we had originally book an 8day/7night package at Art of Animation, with tickets. When the discount was released, we had a choice : to sabe $300-$400 on switching to a different value, OR...for only $70 upgrade to CSR.

Definitely room discounts are more valuable in my book than free DDP.

DisneyDawgette
02-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Awesome! Thank you guys so much! :)