PDA

View Full Version : Rumor? JJ Abrams to direct Star War VII

BigRedDad
01-24-2013, 07:40 PM
I just read that JJ Abrams will be the new director of the Star Wars franchise. If this is the case, I think it is a move in the right direction. He creates some serious films, he will have one of the most powerful movie production technology available, a budget to do it right. The best part is he knows how to make the cute, kiddie character that does not ruin a trilogy (Jar Jar Binks). What would be great is if WDW teamed him with James Cameron. Imagine what Star Wars would be for the next 20 years with that team?

seanyred
01-24-2013, 10:43 PM
Hope it is true. He has done a good job with Star Trek, the new one looks good too.

DizneyFreak2002
01-24-2013, 11:57 PM
Hope it is true. He has done a good job with Star Trek, the new one looks good too.

It is true...

Butters
01-25-2013, 08:52 AM
Great news

SBETigg
01-25-2013, 10:34 AM
I'm probably in the minority, and I love JJ Abrams, but I'm really not sure I want this franchise to get his particular treatment. He has his JJ Abrams way of doing things that I'm not sure really fits with the direction I would want to see this go in. Also, please no James Cameron. No. Absolutely no.

DizneyFreak2002
01-25-2013, 11:00 AM
I'm probably in the minority, and I love JJ Abrams, but I'm really not sure I want this franchise to get his particular treatment. He has his JJ Abrams way of doing things that I'm not sure really fits with the direction I would want to see this go in. Also, please no James Cameron. No. Absolutely no.

James Cameron would go way over budget LOL... And JJ will now bring his lens flair to Tattooine LOL...

Dixie Springs
01-25-2013, 06:01 PM
Tru dat!