PDA

View Full Version : GAC Help

tinklover
01-24-2013, 10:57 AM
Here is my question, I have 2 daughters on the Autism spectrum and I myself will be in a scooter with a bum knee, and I also have social Anxiety along with my daughters. do we just need 1 GAC for our family or does each individual need one? I would imagine each individual would need one in case we were to split up? I got a GAC about 3 yrs ago when I had sprained my ankle on property. an Epcot manager brought me one along with a wheelchair to use for the rest of my trip. Not sure exactly how they work this will technically be my first time going to guest services to get one and also the first trip since both girls have been diagnosed. Thank you in advance!!

PETE FROM NYC
01-24-2013, 06:08 PM
I get a GAC too, also for bad knees.
I would say get one for each person in your party who may need it.

tinklover
01-24-2013, 11:25 PM
Thank you I am clueless when it comes to this LOL. planning a trip I can do, get around the parks with no maps... yep got that covered too. Understanding GAC, nope Even when The Manager gave it to me I was going in the standby lines and just limping when there was no wheelchair access to a ride. A few CMs fussed at me and said Oh no you should have come in the other way so you did not have to walk. I didn't know.