PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing park/resort merchandise from home

cer
01-23-2013, 10:33 AM
OK, I looked in info central but wanted to be sure. If I want to buy something from WDW park/resort, would I call WDW Merchandising 877-560-6477?

VWL Mom
01-23-2013, 10:35 AM
Yes, that's the number. I hope you get what you're looking for.

Strmchsr
01-23-2013, 11:09 AM
You can definitely call that number. The other option is to look on the Disney Store website as they have a large selection of park merchandise now.

cer
01-23-2013, 12:42 PM
What I am looking for is a photo mat that has a die cut silouette of Cinderella Castle.

They had one on display at FrontierLand Pin Store in Magic Kingdom. It was very cool and the interior was completely filled solid with pins and then the mat was overlaid. It was very large and beautiful and they wanted $1,000 for it.

The cast member there said they also sold the mats only, but they were only 8x10 (not like the big one in the store) and you could make your own display with your own pins - but they did not have any in stock.

Anyone have any luck finding something like this or maybe even having one made?

Cheshire_Girl
01-23-2013, 03:31 PM
Friend of mine got the Mickey matt online at the Disney store but that was a year ago so not sure if they still carry them

kbean
01-25-2013, 05:34 AM
I got mine on ebay. But their smaller.....

cer
01-25-2013, 08:40 AM
I got mine on ebay. But their smaller.....

What did you search to find it?

kbean
01-27-2013, 08:56 AM
I believe I searched for Disney silhouette pin boards. They had mickey cut out, disneyland castle, and the magic kingdom. These are small boards though. Not very impressive. Cost about 20, same as park price. I usually display pins in shadow boxs. I have a haunted mansion theme , a pirates theme, an adventurland theme, and a villains theme. I feel this is a better,fun way because if you collect vinylmation, you can line them across the top of the shadow box.

vamaggie
02-01-2013, 10:19 AM
Both my kids have a pic collection that we display on a painting canvas. I got regular canvas from the art supply store and then painted the border and stenciled in the corners.
Not as fancy as the ones I've seen but not bad.

cer
02-01-2013, 11:00 AM
I believe I searched for Disney silhouette pin boards. They had mickey cut out, disneyland castle, and the magic kingdom. These are small boards though. Not very impressive. Cost about 20, same as park price. I usually display pins in shadow boxs. I have a haunted mansion theme , a pirates theme, an adventurland theme, and a villains theme. I feel this is a better,fun way because if you collect vinylmation, you can line them across the top of the shadow box.

We do shadow boxes, too, I never thought about doing themed boxes, but I do have sort of theming in sections, like I have an Americana section, Hawiian section, Peter Pan/Pirates section which includes tinkerbell.... I love my shadow boxes, too, I just thought the silhouette mat board display was pretty impressive as well - the BIG ONE. I have not seen the smaller ones in person, but I know they won't be the same....:(

guiness
02-04-2013, 09:46 PM
I loved that framed pin set up too! Thought it was so original. Please let us know if you're able to find the mat for it.....