PDA

View Full Version : Epcot fireworks?

minnie-mouse
01-22-2013, 02:18 PM
Can you view the Epcot fireworks from the Boardwalk or the beach areas at Yacht and Beach Club?

Strmchsr
01-22-2013, 02:39 PM
Not well. I think from the upper floors of the Boardwalk you can see Illuminations, but trees and such block your view from the Beach Club and Boardwalk areas.

DizneyRox
01-22-2013, 02:43 PM
Illuminations is a pretty low fireworks show, I've stayed at Beach Club and outside of the noise and occasional flash of light, that's all I saw of Illuminations from my room. The beaches are even worse locations, and the boardwalk is pretty far away as well.

CzepielCrew
01-22-2013, 03:23 PM
I stayed at Caribbean beach in Trinidad North and me and my husband were in the quiet pool and could see the fireworks at Epcot. We could only see the ones that went into the air. It was nice though. We had the pool and the fireworks to ourself.

MOJoe
01-22-2013, 05:30 PM
From that area, most people watch from the bridge that connects the Boardwalk to the Beachclub. Still, it's not that great of a view.

Really, sometimes i have a hard time viewing Illuminations from inside Epcot.:confused:

minnie-mouse
01-23-2013, 09:59 AM
Thanks everyone, we are planning to head to Boardwalk one night and I was just wondering if we would bother sticking around til the Epcot fireworks in case we could see them. This really helps, thanks.