PDA

View Full Version : I don't get it?

Pooh Fan
01-22-2013, 12:50 PM
On the Disney website it advertises the Stay,Play Dine package as available most days Jan 2- March 7.
Confusing point #1 - In the small print it lists available dates and Feb 13 is the latest date. Quite a while before the March 2 date advertised in the ad.
Confusing point #2 - Further down it states "Book by Feb 18" ??
So according to this I can call on Feb 18 to book my Feb 13 vacation?

Am I missing something? Is this an error on the page or do I just not get it. :confused::confused::confused:

Itchy
01-22-2013, 01:13 PM
I looked at WDW web site and did not see the stay, play, and dine. But to make things eaiser for you I would contact Magical Journeys and let them find you the best deal.

It is the only way I book my vacations. They do all of the work for you and they do not charge you anything for your service. They will alway find the best deal.

Hope this helps..:mickey:

VWL Mom
01-22-2013, 02:03 PM
I think it may originally been available through Mar 7 and as dates sold out they adjusted it. The SP&D no longer shows under special offers because it had to be booked by Dec 31. I was able to pull up the ad you're referring to via google.

There are specials running now. I agree with Itchy, contact MJ and they'll let you know the best offer available. They've posted the current offers here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/forumdisplay.php?f=19).