PDA

View Full Version : POR Garden View

larjani
01-22-2013, 06:30 AM
Hi All. I just upgraded our hotel from ASMovies to POR. They only had a Garden View rooms available. Are those rooms in a specific buildings or does each building have a GV? Also do the rooms have Coffee makers? We are looking forward to the stay. So far we have only stayed in POP century. We decided since we only get to Disney World about once every three years, might as well pay a little more for a nicer room.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-22-2013, 08:24 AM
We love POR!

Yes, the rooms have coffee makers, and if you use the "pod" of coffee, they will replace it for the next day.

All of the buildings have garden view rooms, and we've always liked the lush landscaping at POR, sometimes it feels like you're really lost in the bayou.

Enjoy your trip! :thumbsup:

Zippy 1
01-22-2013, 12:21 PM
We had garden view when we stayed at POR. It was beautiful. We really enjoyed our stay there. Yes to the coffee makers - my DH would not stay anywhere without one. Have a wonderful trip:mickey:

Itchy
01-22-2013, 01:03 PM
You are going to really enjoy POR. It is our favorite Mod resort. I even like the parking lot view because the rest of the resort make up for that view.

You will find it really nice. You may want to try the Boatwright Restaurant at the resort we really like it.

Enjoy...:mickey:

nqi2
01-22-2013, 01:53 PM
Beautiful grounds everywhere you go.

Yes the have coffee pots and refrigerators as well.

larjani
01-22-2013, 09:49 PM
Glad to hear about the coffee pots. I drink coffee in the morning, but not more than a cup or two. I won't have to buy the refillable mugs then. Well, I'll probably get them for the kids.

I didn't want to spend the money on the Garden View, but we decided to late to make the upgrade. we usually spend the day at the park so where we sleep is of no consequence. The larger beds will be nice though. My only complaint with Pop Century is that the beds felt really small. It did make for a restless night sleep.