PDA

View Full Version : All Star Sports Preferred Rooms

famlovesdisney
01-21-2013, 01:42 PM
We are thinking of taking a quick, inexpensive trip to Disney(oxymoron I know) in May with our two kids- DS7 and DD6. Since we are also taking a bigger trip later in the year, we are going to stay at a value resort. We have stayed at Pop Century and our kids loved it! This time we are thinking about All Star Sports. My questions are: which rooms are considered preferred? Are there any non preferred locations that are close to a pool? Not necessarily the main pool, just a pool. And, how far away from main hall and bus stop are the most remote rooms on the property? We stayed in the 50s section of PC and did not find that to be far at all. We've also stayed at POR and were very close to the main buildings so did not experience the vastness of that resort that many people talk about. We don't mind walking, just trying to figure out for drink refills and snack runs! :DThanks in advance for the information!

Capt_redshirt
01-21-2013, 01:46 PM
I believe buildings 1,6,7,10 are considered preferred rooms they are the closest to the bus and to the main building

Strmchsr
01-21-2013, 04:35 PM
The Surfing buildings are considered preferred and are around the main pool. However, the baseball section (which is my favorite - quiet, even though it is a little further from the main building) has its own pool that is very cool. We like the baseball pool better than the main one.

famlovesdisney
01-21-2013, 10:10 PM
I think my kids will have a good time in the baseball section. And neither of them care about what pool, just that there is a pool. When we stayed at POP they loved the bowling pin pool right outside our room! Thanks for the information.

Strmchsr
01-22-2013, 08:47 AM
About the baseball section - I forgot to answer your other question - it would be a little bit further than the 50s section at Pop, but not by much. The football section is in between the main hall and baseball, but it's not a bad walk at all.