PDA

View Full Version : June

NewmanFamily6
01-19-2013, 11:10 PM
I am trying to plan a trip for June 17-22 with my sister's family. Of course the current discounts end 6/15. What are the odds of another promo of some sort coming out for my dates? It is the only week we have to go so I would appreciate some dust:magic:

taleasoldastime
01-19-2013, 11:36 PM
I highly doubt a discount will occur around then. Disney has no issue filling the parks/hotels at that time so they have no reason to offer a discount.
but when you wish upon a star, who knows!:thumbsup:

kakn7294
01-19-2013, 11:55 PM
As someone who travels every July or August, there usually is a discount offered for mid-June to mid-August but last summer it was very minimal and limited. In fact, AAA was a better deal for us at POR. We're hoping for a better deal for June 22-30.

NewmanFamily6
01-20-2013, 02:14 AM
Thanks ladies! I have used my DVC points for dance trips etc. I am hoping for a deal but if not that is ok we will still go of course:blush: Just probably in the Values. Kids love hose any way:thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
01-20-2013, 10:20 AM
We have traveled in the summer several times and we have always had some sort of discount. Actually, in our 16 or so trips, we have never gone to Disney without some sort of discount, never!

I have noticed several times recently that the new discount is often released around the last date to book the current discount. Not always, but I have seen it happen a few times in the past year.

NewmanFamily6
01-20-2013, 11:21 PM
Thank you so much. That is very reassuring:mickey: I shall cross my fingers and hope for the best:thumbsup: