PDA

View Full Version : Tables in Wonderland

jonahbear2006
01-19-2013, 12:36 PM
I just wanted to report how much we love the card. We got it in September and won't ever go back. We eat whatever we want and stay way below the cost of DDP. We also have found, this last trip, that Art of Animation's dining room actually takes the TIW card. I am not sure why but it is exceptionally nice to save 20% off our dinner without having to pay a tip. We love using it, and though it grats us automatically, we have 7 people in our family so we have to pay it anyways. It saves us $40 at eat sitting and we have already been there for two different trips and off for another before its going to expire. We have definitely made our money back and then some..enough to want to buy it again. Don't lose the card, though. They wont replace it free of charge.

DizneyRox
01-19-2013, 01:03 PM
TiW is the only way I'd go...

It's real easy to break even, we do it quickly with only a couple people, with 7 I image you're there with two meals.

I suspect the TiW card will be on the chopping block soon enough though, unfortunately. We will just make more meals in the room when that day comes.

Melanie
01-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Yes, it's especially nice that it's accepted in the food courts of resorts with no table service.

We love TiW as well. Even with the price increase, it's still a deal for us and how we travel/eat.

Crow
01-19-2013, 02:32 PM
I have a card currently that expires in May. used it at AOA food court and other places a few times. its good that it includes:beer::marg:

Going2HeavenRU
01-19-2013, 03:03 PM
What is the TIW card? Do you have to be a Florida resident or have a season pass to get one?

jonahbear2006
01-19-2013, 04:01 PM
Oh, so that's the deal. Its taken at all the value resort's bc they dont have table services. Thats wonderful to know. Thanks for the explanation!!!! :mickey:

faline
01-19-2013, 04:15 PM
What is the TIW card? Do you have to be a Florida resident or have a season pass to get one?

It's a card that can be purchased and provides 20% off on dining and beverages at a number of locations throughout Disney World (most table service restaurants and lounges). The card is available to Florida residents and annual passholders. Don't remember but it may also be available to Vacation Club owners.

January-2007
01-19-2013, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the review.

Melanie
01-20-2013, 07:15 AM
It's a card that can be purchased and provides 20% off on dining and beverages at a number of locations throughout Disney World (most table service restaurants and lounges). The card is available to Florida residents and annual passholders. Don't remember but it may also be available to Vacation Club owners.

It is available to DVC owners as well.

Yes, at any of the resorts where there is no table service (all values and Port Orleans French Quarter), it is accepted in the food courts.

It's also accepted at a few quick service restaurants at Animal Kingdom, including Flame Tree Barbeque and Pizzafari. Love that perk! Use mine at Flame Tree all the time.