PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Lodge to TTC

IMADisneyFreak
01-18-2013, 10:28 PM
Hi All - I am hoping to get some help on the best means of getting to the TTC from the Wilderness Lodge. Is there a direct bus shuttle right from the Lodge over to the TTC or does it take something as silly as a boat ride to the Magic Kingdom and then take the Monorail on over? I am guessing that the simple answer is a bus ride directly to the TTC but since we have never stayed at the WL before I am simply trying to get a better sense of how to get from point A to point B. :thumbsup:

Dream'nDisney
01-18-2013, 11:13 PM
Hmmm. Well, I think what you mentioned is probably the fastest way (other than paying for a cab). Another option would be to take the boat over to MK and then the Poly bus to that resort and walk over to TTC, or you could take the boat over to MK and then transfer to a boat to TTC. Maybe someone else will come along with another option.

Pirate Granny
01-19-2013, 12:19 AM
There is no bus from WL to TTC...we're do you really want to go????

VWL Mom
01-19-2013, 08:11 AM
The fastest way would be by cab which would cost about $5. Next quickest would be to bus to MK and then monorail to TTC. At one time there was a direct bus but that was discontinued a few years back.

IMADisneyFreak
01-19-2013, 12:50 PM
Ok, well, your replies give me a better idea of what we are in for. I looked at a map and it is disappointing that there is not something that covers the short distance from the WL to the TTC, other than going out of the way to the MK and back again. Since the TTC is the central hub for catching the monorail to Epcot, I just figured that is where we would want to start. Unless, now that I think about it, the WL has buses that depart directly to each Park?? :blush:

AndrewJackson
01-19-2013, 07:29 PM
Yes, WL has a direct bus to each park. Not sure about MK since there is a boat for that.

TTC isn't really used as a hub anymore. Mostly just off site day visitors heading to MK and for those park hopping from MK to EP.

VWL Mom
01-19-2013, 07:37 PM
Not sure about MK since there is a boat for that.

There is a bus from WL to MK, takes 5-8 minutes. We tend to bus over, boat back.

IMADisneyFreak
01-20-2013, 02:51 PM
Thank you to everyone, it helps knowing the best mode of transportation before getting there. :thumbsup:

CuteAsMinnie
01-22-2013, 08:04 AM
If you want to take the monorail to EPCOT, you can catch the blue flag boat from WL to CR and then hop on the monorail.

:mickey:

IMADisneyFreak
01-26-2013, 11:56 AM
Thanks! I didn't realize there was a boat that went directly to the CR!

cardbar
02-01-2013, 11:30 AM
Yes as mentioned before you take the Blue Flag boat from the Wilderness Lodge to the Contemporary. At the Contemporary pick up the monorail to the Transportation Center.
From here you can hop on the other monorail to get to Epcott.

They also have a Red Flag boat from the Wilderness Lodge which travels to Fort Wilderness if you are eating there or seeing Hoop De Doo. :mickey: