PDA

View Full Version : Beauty and the Beast refurb

thesplashmountaineer
01-17-2013, 08:06 AM
Is anything changed? was it really a refurb or some tests for a new show (Tangled) ???

Strmchsr
01-17-2013, 08:53 AM
Just a refurb. Nothing changed right now.

Altair
01-17-2013, 09:20 AM
I read somewhere else, they were replacing the flooring on the stage. This would make sense because it looked very worn in early December. So much so that I even commented about it.:mickey:

roses
01-17-2013, 10:06 AM
Is anything changed? was it really a refurb or some tests for a new show (Tangled) ???

Is Tangled being added and Beauty and the Beast being taken away?

Strmchsr
01-17-2013, 10:11 AM
Is Tangled being added and Beauty and the Beast being taken away?

No. At least not that anyone I know as reliable has said. That was rumored, but never announced.

roses
01-18-2013, 07:54 PM
Oh good! I love the Beauty and the Beast show! I loved Tangled, but I'm not sure the show would be the best replacement.

WDWdreamer87
01-19-2013, 07:51 PM
I read somewhere else, they were replacing the flooring on the stage. This would make sense because it looked very worn in early December. So much so that I even commented about it.:mickey:

Yes, the Beast decided to replace his castle flooring as a New Year's gift for Belle and the enchanted objects. They are now happily performing again as of this week. :D

Katzateer
01-22-2013, 08:32 AM
My favorite at the studios but the costumes are looking worn(Mrs. Potts is stained-she needs a good scrubbing)

The show was down last week for some shows. First 2 on Wednesday cancelled then later in afternoon got to see it.

Hope it isn't replaced.

like2workout
01-22-2013, 03:27 PM
since the show was down last week, they brought the characters out for a meet & greet on at least 2 days. i was able to get pics with lumiere, cogsworth, chip, belle, and the beast. it was a very nice surprise.