PDA

View Full Version : Planning question

Airblue1
01-16-2013, 09:11 PM
Starting off at CS then to Tusker house for breakfast. Having Disney move my bags to WL. Question: Is CS the closest hotel to AK, besides AKL? Would u try to cab from CS to WL early and take bus from WL to AK, if you planned that route would you switch resorts? Do you guys have confidence in Disney baggage changes?

DreamFinder2
01-16-2013, 09:39 PM
Personally, I'd let Disney worry about your luggage. We've switched resorts mid-trip twice, and our luggage always ended up in our room by late morning to early afternoon.

Go about your plans, and then head to WL whenever you're ready. I'll bet your luggage will be waiting.

Airblue1
01-16-2013, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the great feedback!

Pirate Granny
01-16-2013, 11:36 PM
They do not move luggage between resorts until 2pm....so, just make sure you bring anything along that you may need..your new resort room may not be available until 4pm. I bring our swim suits

BigRedDad
01-17-2013, 07:55 AM
My experience may be unique, but I will not let WDW move my luggage ever again. I would cab the luggage to WL and then hop a bus to AK.

faline
01-17-2013, 08:22 AM
On the rare occasion that I've done this, I've cabbed from the first resort to the second (along with my luggage). That way, I know I have my luggage at the resort when I want it and will not have to wait for it to arrive.

VWL Mom
01-17-2013, 09:19 AM
If you want to take your own luggage and have early ADR at Tusker House you could check your luggage with CS bell services and go to AKL. When your done you'd bus back to CS, grab your luggage, and cab over to WL. Would save some early morning rushing around.

Airblue1
01-17-2013, 09:41 AM
That's a the best idea ever!!
We are doing it!!!!
AWESOME!!
Thanks a million, I can't believe I didn't even think about it that way!!!