PDA

View Full Version : New All-Day Menu at Epcot's Le Cellier Steakhouse Effective 1/16/13

Figment!
01-15-2013, 10:04 PM
Some of the details of a new menu were released today:

Canada’s Le Cellier Steakhouse at Epcot Goes to All-Day Menu

by Pam Brandon, Disney Parks Food Writer
The Official Disney Parks Blog
January 15th, 2013

We’ll miss the burger, but now the lobster mac ‘n’ cheese is available for both lunch and dinner as popular Le Cellier Steakhouse at Epcot debuts an all-day menu beginning January 16.

It’s easy to just stick with starters like the Le Cellier chopped lobster salad, or dig into a bowl of the longtime favorite Cheddar Cheese Soup made with Moosehead beer. We make a meal of the indulgent poutine fries topped with Canadian Cheddar and a seasonal salad (for winter, it’s greens with duck prosciutto, blue cheese, fig-almond cake and a soft-boiled egg).

But Canadian-raised beef is the sophisticated star of the show: from a grilled bone-in ribeye to a New York strip, you can’t go wrong with the beef. The buttery filet mignon with white truffle-butter sauce and wild mushroom risotto is the hands-down favorite of guests. For vegetarians, the seasonal menu includes winter squash ravioli with sage brown butter. And, year-round, you’ll find sustainable seafood creatively presented by Chef Al Youngman.

Pair with some of Canada’s best wines and beer from Quebec for a memorable vacation indulgence. For reservations, call 407-WDW-DINE. Le Cellier Steakhouse is two entitlements on the Disney Dining Plan.

Tigerinvestigator
01-16-2013, 10:52 AM
I liked the burger.:(

DizneyRox
01-16-2013, 11:18 AM
Two TS credits all day as well?

Haven't been keeping up if they changed it to a 2TS for lunch already or if it was still 1TS. I suspect this is a reason to change it to 2TS all day.

crltkcagle
01-16-2013, 08:43 PM
According to disney's website its 2 ts all day now. :(

Airblue1
01-16-2013, 08:50 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo
burger:(((((((((:(((((((((((

NJGIRL
01-16-2013, 10:01 PM
We have gone here three times through out the years. We keep giving it a try but after our last meal there in October we are done. My food was terrible, my husband said his was just OK, waitress was rude and never even came back to see if we needed drink refills, and to top it off it was way overpriced for the small portions of food.

DizneyRox
01-17-2013, 06:36 AM
According to disney's website its 2 ts all day now. :(
And now it's officially off my list...

There's no way it's on par with any of the other 2TS locations (I'd include CRT in this as well quite frankly). It's Outback quality steaks in a cramped cave as far as I'm concerned. Money/tokens are better spent elsewhere on property...

Scrappy2
01-20-2013, 02:18 PM
Well this was just cancelled for my upcoming trip. We pay OOP for meals and had lunch booked because it was cheaper. Now that it is the same menu all day I cannot see paying that much money for lunch.