PDA

View Full Version : Typhoon Lagoon late Feb / early March

bethian
01-14-2013, 06:34 AM
Headed down 2/23 - 3/2. Trying to decide whether to add Water Park option to my teenage kids' tix... I would've thought it would be too cold to enjoy but am hearing temps could be 80 at that time. We want to give them fun options if they might use them, but don't want to waste the extra cost if there is no way it will be used. And btw...they are NOT Disney Quest fans so that would not be a draw in itself to adding this option.
THANKS as always for all your expert advice!! :mickey:

BigRedDad
01-15-2013, 10:50 AM
My advice is to wait til you get there. The temps could be 50s and 30s or 80s and 50s. I will be down there some of the time you are. If the weather is nice, I may add a water park day. It all depends on what my DD wants to do.

bruin1344
01-15-2013, 12:58 PM
My advice is to wait til you get there. The temps could be 50s and 30s or 80s and 50s. I will be down there some of the time you are. If the weather is nice, I may add a water park day. It all depends on what my DD wants to do.

I agree with waiting. The temperatures fluctuated on my prior Feb trips from highs in 50s to 80s.

bethian
01-15-2013, 04:12 PM
Sounds like a reasonable plan. If I bought park hopper tix now, can I add the water park option later or would I just have to buy separate water park tix? In advance it only adds about $20 to the whole ticket. But separately its much more.

BigRedDad
01-16-2013, 03:54 AM
You can always add options to your existing tickets. Unless they have done something to change the entire process.